Bottles make great decoration. Very versatile & give an eclectic/vintage feel.
Use all your old bottle caps (or those left over from yesterday’s party) to make a DIY wind chime.
Use tiny nails to punch holes on each side of the bottle cap lip & thread through some chain or strings or fishing wire (old necklace chains, anyone?). Here are some step-by-step directions:
1. Gently tap the nail with the hammer until the nail pokes through the cap, making a small hole.2. Lightly tap the hammer on the sharp edges the nail made on the underside of the cap to push the edges down.3. Repeat until all the bottle caps you are using have holes4. Cut five three-feet strands of fishing line. Knot each one at one end.
5. Thread the fishing line through a bottle cap. Make another knot where you want the next bottle cap to sit. Repeat with all the strands until you have as many caps on a strand as you want. Leave six inches free of bottle caps at one end.
6. Cut a thin piece of metal with the tin shears into any shape. It needs to be around six inches across.
7. Use the nail and hammer to put four holes around the outer edge of the shape. Put one hole in the middle.
8. Pull each strand through one hole. Make a knot to sit on the top of the piece of metal to hold the line in place. The lines of bottle caps should hang from different lengths. The bottle caps should hang down, and the extra line should stick out of the other end. Tie the ends to a hook and hang the wind chime.
Sunday crafts to avoid doing homework #pretty #floral #diy #vscocam #crafts
24 DIY Wine Bottle Centerpiece Ideas
Don’t forget to Follow Us on Tumblr and Like Us on Facebook to keep up with the latest in Do It Yourself Ideas.
Here is another really brilliant centerpiece idea. Have fun with the idea this spring and add some plants to the side of your wine bottle. Whats great about this idea is not just a plain stick a flower in a wine bottle idea. It is very unique and stylish and warms your home with some more spring flowers.
Made my own version of DrinkJenga,
Includes such rules as :
Werewolf- you have been bitten, howl every time you drink.
Shark attack- Shout this anytime and last person touching the floor downs drink.
Bipolar- Compliment your left while insulting your right.
Third person- From now on, refer to yourself in third person always.